28 October 2008

Inexpressible

What did it feel like when I got saved?
Well, I got this awesome feeling in my heart and soul.
Because I believe in Jesus, and have faith and put my trust in Him alone,
I’ve been made whole.

You want me to describe it?
Okay, here's the thing: I can’t find the exact, proper word.
Surely no solitary one would fit.
At least none that I’ve ever heard.
You see, it’s indescribable, incommunicable,
indefinable, and ineffable.

I can’t fully describe the feeling because it’s so immense,
so enormously huge.
It’s extensively intense
and of stupendous magnitude;
of such inconceivable massiveness
and unimaginably voluminous.

So if I could use only two words,
I would choose these:
INEXPRESSIBLE JOY!

Scripture:

1 Peter 1:8-9
You love him even though you have never seen him. Though you do not see him now, you trust him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy. The reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment